Welcome to Higher Level Basketball!
Get off the bench...Get in the game...Get Higher Level!
New Online Team Schedule
HIGHERVIEW.NET for the new online team calendar to see the latest updates
for teams schedule, times and practice locations.
Higherview.net is our new player assessment portal for players in both teams and instruction.
**Parents of players need ONLY attend 1 of those meetings
All held at AIE school gym, 3101 Bluebird Lane, Jeffersontown.
Please park in lower lot behind school and take steps up hill from parking lot to gym door.
You will be directed to meeting room from there.
Any player/parent interested in trying out for a middle school team who has NOT previously attended a parent info meeting or evaluation, please email email@example.com for details and needed information.
MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAMS EVALUATION
@ AIE School gym, 3101 Bluebird Lane
- 7th Boys: Mon 2/27 8:15-9:30 pm
- 5th/4th Boys + 6th Boys previously unable to attend an evaluation
OR who plan to play Purple level: Tue 2/28, 7:30-8:30 pm.
- Girls 6th-8th: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and girls first on floor workout info.
Click here for information on 2017 HLB SPRING TEAMS SEASON OUTLINE-Middle/Grade School.(UPDATED)
MIDDLE SCHOOL BOYS TRYOUTS
**If 2nd tryout needed for boys 7th, will be Sun 3/5, Time TBA.
- 8th boys: Wed 3/1, Arrive 7:45 pm, on Floor 8-9:30 pm; If 2nd tryout is necessary, Sat 3/4, 3:45-5:15 pm
- 7th boys: Thur 3/2: Arrive 7:15 pm, on Floor 7:30-8:45 pm
- 6th boys: Sat 3/4, 2:30-4 pm
- 5th/4th boys: concurrent with 6th boys: Sat 3/4, Arrive 2:30 pm, on floor 2:45-4 pm.
SPRING HIGH SCHOOL AAU
15u, 16u, 17u Boys
Tryout dates posted Mon 2/27/17 at www.higherlevelbb.com.
All High School Tryouts will occur between 3/4 & 3/10/17.
SECOND HIGH SCHOOL TRYOUTS
- 16U: Thursday 3/9, 7:45 - 9:00 PM
Victory Baptist gym, 7808 Beulah Church Rd (gym around left in back)
- 15U: Thursday 3/9, 7:45 - 9:15 PM
Springdale Community Church gym, 4601 Springdale Rd
PARENT INFORMATION MEETING:
All high school players/parents interested in trying out who did NOT make the parent info meeting,
please email email@example.com for details of our HS program
Instructions for registering/making payments for
Skill Sessions, Camps, Specials, Team expenses:
Just below on our main page, click the Yellow "Make Payment" button.
That will take you to a PayPal payment page for Higher Level Basketball.
(a) In the left hand pane, there is a space to enter the amount due.
PLEASE NOTE: PayPal charges a credit/debit card processing fee for the transaction.
That is set at $7.50 and is IN ADDITION to the payment amount for the service.
(b) Click "Next" and you will be forwarded to a screen to confirm the order/payment. Please
confirm all information is correct before submitting.
Also, in the comments/instructions box, it is very helpful if you will indicate which
specific service you are registering for, such as Summer Shooting Camp I or Summer
Saver Instruction Package: 8 pack small group. That will speed the processing of your
order and our confirmation back to you.
Click next from there and you will be shown a screen to confirm the order/payment.
Please confirm all information is correct before submitting.
Also, in the comments/instructions box, please indicate what special and/or camp(s) you are registering for.
Need to make a payment?
Use the 'Make Payment' button to make payments online through PayPal.
Interested in HLB instruction?
Sample Session Trial Evaluation
- For those that have not been clients of HLB in the past
- Gives prospective players/parents a chance to evaluate instruction sessions before committing to a package/program
- $20 to sample a single instruction session of choice